The purposes of the PTA, in common with those of the National PTA and the New Jersey PTA, are:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship,
- To raise the standards of home life
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, so that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth, and
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here